Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Somewhat of an introduction...

Hello and welcome to Uncle Sam Says,

The purpose of my blog is to provide relationship advice to women. I have helped many women through rough patches, bumps or whatever you want to call it. Now ladies, i'm not here to tell you what you want to hear. I'm here to tell you the truth. His truth...

Let me tell you a little about myself before we begin.
I'm a 20something year old male, living in NYC. I'm married and have a son. I have been involved in more relationships that i can remember, and they were not always necessarily mine. In my life time, i've had probably twice the amount of female friends as i've had male friends. Ive been asked for advice by friends, friends of friends and even strangers...

My advices are pretty good, and they are always honest. Im not always right, but i can live with 9 out of 10. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment